NQC TEAM INFORMATION
The Never Quit Challenge is limited to six select teams from the Special Operations & SAR Communities. Each team will be assigned a Kawasaki Ultra LX JET SKI®.
About Kawasaki Motors Corporation USA
Photo of Shawn Allladio by Mark Clemons
The NQC has 6 Teams involved for the week long journey.
• Teams are comprised of 1 to 4 riders. Riders can run full NQC ‘legs’ per day or switch out during refueling stops
• Teams have a chase vehicle and communication systems
• Team Riders will be wearing a full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Kit while underway
• NQC vessels will be holding survival and emergency gear plus Federal and State required emergency equipment
• NQC Riders will have a GPS, Personal Locator Beam, Tracking device, cell phone and VHF Marine Radio on their person
• NQC Teams will have a personal tracking page on the internet for supporters to follow their progress
• NQC Teams will be riding in support of their own select charity
• NQC Teams will be staging nightly at select charity media events and stops along the way
Boot Campaign boots photo taken by David Pu'u
NQC Teams will be wearing 'BOOT CAMPAIGN' boots the entire ride
Photo of K38 Instructor Shawn Alladio by David Pu'u
Purple Heart Patriots Challenge, photo by David Pu'u
PLEASE SUPPORT THE SELECTED CHARITIES OF OUR NEVER QUIT CHALLENGE TEAMS
100% of your generous contributions will go to the teams selected charities. Our riders have taken on the responsibility to raise their funds needed for participation in the event which are separate from the charity donations.
By supporting financially these Never Quit Challenge Teams you enable the supporting charities to continue the good outreach work to the combat veterans and their families.
NQC SOCIAL MEDIA
- Next >>