NQC TEAM INFORMATION
The Never Quit Challenge invites select veterans from, military, Special Operations & SAR Communities. Each operator will be assigned a Kawasaki Ultra LX JET SKI® on a rotational basis at the check points or refueling stations along the route.
Photo of NQC Founder, Shawn Allladio by Mark Clemons
The NQC has a staff of 30 land crew and JET SKI operators
• Riders can run full NQC ‘legs’ per day or switch out during refueling stops
• Operators have a chase vehicle and communication systems
• Operators will be wearing a full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Kit while underway
• NQC vessels will be holding survival and emergency gear plus Federal and State required emergency equipment
• NQC operators will use any or all of the following; GPS, Personal Locator Beam, Tracking device, cell phone and VHF Marine Radio on their person
• The NQC ride will have a 2 tracking pages on the internet for supporters to follow their progress
• NQC operators will be riding in support of four select charities
• NQC staff will be staging for 3 fundraisers, one in Morro Bay, CA, the second in Long Beach, and the third in San Diego, Califronia
Purple Heart Patriots Challenge, photo by David Pu'u
PLEASE SUPPORT THE SELECTED CHARITIES OF OUR NEVER QUIT CHALLENGE
100% of your generous contributions will go to the teams selected charities. Our riders have taken on the responsibility to raise their funds needed for participation in the event which are separate from the charity donations.
By supporting financially the Never Quit Challenge you enable the supporting charities to continue the good outreach work to the combat veterans and their families.
NEVER QUIT CHALLENGE FLAG MEMORIAL
The Never Quit Challenge Flag Memorial is a moving memorial in honor of our NQC fallen Special Operations KIA and U.S. Military divisions.
Each stop the flags will be flying. Please stop by and pay your respects.
Purple Heart Patriots Challenge, Photo by David Pu'u
The NQC mobile flag display at the Purple Heart Patriots Challenge, photo by David Pu'u
Brian Largarticha produced our mobile flag displays, and he has also fabricated our JETSKI cages for emergency gear, thank you Brian!
- Next >>